July 19, 2008

Strongman

Will's trademark move, for about the last year, is that he holds his breath and flexes when you ask him if he's strong.  I've been trying to catch it for a while, but I think this about the best I'm gonna get for now (he's getting kinda burned out with it, unless there's a crowd to show off in front of).  When he was just little and would do it, he'd turn bright red and shake with concentration.  We figured he must have copied what he thought he saw Xander doing, but then took it a step further.  Then of course he'd repeat it over and over when he got laughs.  

 

Well, I've been looking for my camera for a while now.  I hope it turns up soon- because we're about to leave and do some more Utah, and some camping too, to finish off our perfect summer.  Has that ever happened to y'all? ...or am I the only one that's lost the camera right before I want to take some pics.