Blair's been busy studying nonstop it seems. Last week he had a break on Monday though, so he went with some buddies for the day to go on a hike.

They said it was really fun and beautiful, but that the water was FREEZING (and oh yes, they had to swim through it for a section of that hike). He also had stories of climbing a tree and using rope to climb up or down stuff- I don't know. It sounds beyond my hiking capabilities or aspirations.
Then on the weekend, Blair and our boys got to go on their 1st father and son's together (& I went on a girl's night out). The little ones loved it, but Blair said the night was quite long with Will's shenanigans.

Last but not least, I got tagged with the 4x4 tag. Here are the rules:
Open your pictures folder and post the 4th picture in your 4th folder, then give a brief description of the picture and pass on the tag.

So here's my awesome picture. It was the 1st time that I tried to feed Xander peas. This was like 30 seconds before he projectile-vomited it back out.

I thought the next picture was worth posting too. The look on his face is priceless. Man he did not like those baby food peas.
Memories. Well, I tag Kathryn, Marina, Lacey, Jackie.