While the furniture was rearranged, and plastic still up, we decided to paint some walls ourselves, over the course of a few days.
We painted the kitchen an olive green.
Then we painted an accent wall in the living room a light tan:
We started painting the bathroom this color:
We quickly realized our mistake when it looked like we used mustard to paint with, so we changed it to a light blue instead:
We still want to paint a little bit more, but we're taking a break for now. Besides that, we've been trying to clean up after all of our repairs. With all of the drywall that they did, they left a layer of dust everywhere. We still haven't brought back in half of our stuff from the garage where we moved it during the repairs either.
-and I can't blame this one on the workers, but have you ever seen a mismatched sock pile this big? I had a few different bags of socks without a mate, and I decided to finally combine them and find some matching pairs. This gives you a clue at how efficient I am at staying on top of household chores (not).