We got to go up to UT last weekend and see our family, because my little sister got married! Here's the whole family:
The siblings: Ben, Wend, Me, Ria, Kristin, Dan.
U2
This weekend, our highlight was last night when Blair and I got to go to a U2 concert! I have always wanted to go to one, and it was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. It's been sold out ever since the 1st day that it went on sale, but the night before last, they released a bunch of tickets they still had- so I jumped on it! The stadium is less than a mile from our house, so we just walked over.

Happy us- but crappy camera phone.

No zooming in with the crappy camera phone either.

There's Bono!

That same screen that was up top & showed close-ups of people on stage, divided up and did this cool thing towards the end.

Great concert!
