but he was happy about some goggles he found, and fell asleep in the car with them.
Birthdays
Blair and I both have birthdays in March, so we celebrate it up! We usually gain some weight with all the eating out to get our birthday freebies for a week straight, and we make sure to have a lot of fun. For Blair's birthday I got us "O" tickets, and it was great!!! Our houseseats membership was expiring at the end of March too, so we had to get in a bunch of free shows. Blair took the boys each to a different show (Matsuri & Recycled Percussion), and then we went to the comedian Louie Anderson, who was hilarious! My face hurt the next day because I was laughing so hard. Besides all of that, our birthdays were extra special because of good friends that remembered them and took us out. Thank you wonderful friends! |