9 day vaca, with only one day not jam-packed! Our kind of fun!!!
1st stop: St. Augustine Florida, the oldest inhabited city in America.
Next stop: Kennedy Space Center
 |
| So Kennedy was way, way more than I was expecting. I thought one building, and a tour, right? 5 hours should be good. Umm no. Try more like 10 buildings, 2 Imax movies, a tour that takes like an hour and takes you to another building exhibit in the middle of that. It's expensive too. Glad we went though. |
 |
| Touching a moon rock |
 |
| The real Atlantis! Such a cool exhibit. Let's just say a winding grand entrance, movie, interactive exhibits, play areas, space shuttle ride, multiple levels, and that was just one building at this place! |
 |
| Blair's new favorite pizza place. |
 |
| stuffed pepperoni |
 |
| balloon animals |
ORLANDO, fun hotel.
Sea World!
DISNEY WORLD!!!
Magic Kingdom
 |
| Haunted mansion |
 |
| Got stuck on Pirates of the Carribean. Got to see this scene for like a 1/2 hour, until we moved around the corner and I saw another scene for maybe another 15min. |
 |
| We had to exit out the back and go on an insanely long walk to get back into the park. Not so "magical" out back lol. |
 |
| The gate to get back into the park. |
 |
| Dude, I was taking this game super serious. Had to beat Blair. |
Disneyworld's Animal Kingdom
Disneyworld's Hollywood Studios
 |
| Indiana Jones show |
 |
| Backlot tour |
 |
| NY behind us |
 |
| stunt car show |
Disneyworld's Epcot
 |
| This is what goes on inside the Epcot ball. |
 |
| Xander wants this car when he grows up, he says. |
 |
| Princess lunch (worth it not to have to wait in lines for more princesses lol). |
 |
| Here are Frozen's Ana and Elsa. I snapped a picture of the back of them as they were coming back from break. The line was 2 1/2 hours to see them. Yep you heard me. There was no way we were waiting in that, so I was ecstatic when they walked by us while we were in the Norway section of Epcot, to go back into their private room where you have to wait in line all day. |
 |
| I snapped a picture of Mulan with another kid, because I didn't want to wait in line for another princess, and she was outside in plain sight ;) Wasn't she cute though? |
 |
| The Terracotta warriors in China. |
 |
| Italy |
 |
| Japan |
 |
| The Epcot show at night. |
Special meet & greet and freebie pics for having a Disney visa card:
LEGOLAND
 |
| a full size car made of legos |
 |
| Saw our friends, the Loftins, who used to live across the street from us here, on our way back in Destin, FL. |
 |
| A quick Happy Birthday to Blair and I, and then he had to leave us and go work 3 hours away for the rest of the month on a rotation up in Jackson, MS. |
 |
| Until next time Disney! And it might actually be quite a bit longer than we've been used to since we have gotten word that we are probably relocating to Anchorage, Alaska this summer! Surprise!!! |