June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

It's a little different not having your husband or dad around for Father's Day. Blair has been gone to his officer's training with the Air Force in Alabama. He's been gone for almost 3 weeks, and will be back in less than 2 now. We came to UT to be with family to help the time pass faster, but it just so happens that my parents, and Blair's parents both went on vacations this week-- so now we're just housesitting for everyone. Oh well, we're still keeping busy so we're surviving. Blair says he's doing fine, so that's nice to hear. We're so proud of him for everything he's done so far. Blair is such a good daddy and husband, we're lucky to have him, and we can't wait for him to come back.






Here's a video that might be boring to anyone but Blair, and it's rather long, but we always like to share!



I laughed so hard the 1st time I heard Xander say in a prayer, "Bless daddy to be safe in Alabama while he's pretending to be a soldier." I don't know where he gets these things.

We were at my grandma's house yesterday and Will said something funny too. My grandma asked him, "Will, where's your daddy?"
Will responded, "Ba-froom." I guess Will thinks that Blair has just been in the bathroom for the last few weeks!