March 12, 2009

ABC's

I recorded this a few weeks back, and thought Will's recent rendition of the ABC song was blog worthy.



There hasn't been too much new around here.  I've been trying to get Will potty trained, and sleep in his "big boy" bed all at once.  The potty training isn't going so smoothly, but he's been sleeping just fine in the toddler bed.  The 1st few nights I heard a lot of playing instead of sleeping going on in his room.  He tried to come out a few times, as suspected, and he ended up back his crib.  A few days into it I went in his room to check on him after a while, and this is what I found.  He was asleep, but he had taken off his pajamas, and had a step-stool and other items, in bed with him:

















The weather has been really nice this week, and we went to the park 2 days in a row.  Yesterday Xander drew pictures of Blair and me with some sidewalk chalk.


Dad





















Mom