May 27, 2015

color run & dance recital

 Armed Forces 5k Color Run. We went a the last minute, and had our first family run! The boys had been at a father's and son's campout the night before, and I was debating going with Claire as it was just up the road and hadn't started yet, but still don't love to run (though I know it's good for me).  They pulled in the driveway and I told them to hurry and change & get back in the car! We had a blast together.







guess who fell asleep during it




back awake!

 There's not much else that can melt your hear like your baby in her first dance recital:






























Cuteness overload. They stole the show! I put the video on Facebook, but it's too big of a file for here. If I ever figure it out an easy way to get it on here I'll link it on!