![]() |
| Mr. Moose |
![]() |
| We went to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center for the first time. Gorgeous scenery on the 45 minute drive down, and Alaska wildlife up close from the safety of a fence. |
![]() |
| Hey there, we found a black bear up by the fence. |
![]() |
| Cute little black bear |
![]() |
| A little more intimidating. A brown bear came over close to check us out. |
![]() |
| Aaaa really close! I wondered if that little wire fence could hold that grizzly if it really wanted to get to us. |
![]() |
| It decided it was disinterested in us, and turned around to go play in the river. |
![]() |
| We giggle and laughed as it bathed, then floated, and even kicked up it's feet as it let loose |
![]() |
| back with baby |
![]() |
| another one out in the distance |
![]() |
| Will always spots bald eagles |
![]() |
| Musk Ox, with the softest and warmest fur around |
![]() |
| Bye bye Mr. Moose |
![]() |
| Love the drive! That's the ocean in the Turnagin Arm which is part of the Cook Inlet |
![]() |
| had to stop at a donut shop and watch them make us a tasty treat on the way home |
Claire has a new pet-- a live bug named "Spinach." I'll let you guess why. I'm just glad we didn't eat him by accident!
![]() |
| close call- I could have just as early grabbed the handful from the bag with him in it. |
![]() |
| Swings at local Mirror lake the other weekend, just off the main highway |
![]() |
| a bald eagle flying around the lake |
![]() |
| I pressed some button by accident on my camera, and it boosted the color and made it look like a postcard. Waddayaknow. Maybe I should figure that out and try to edit all my pictures like that. |




























